- Basmati Rice (4 servings)
- Cardamom Masala (3 tsp (optional))
- Mint Dried (2 tsp)
- Peas (120g / 4oz)
- Plain Yoghurt (400ml)
- Rose Petal Masala (3 tsp (optional))
1) Boil the rice until done.
2) In the meantime gently warm the yoghurt with the cardamom masala or rose petal masala. It is difficult to chose between the two – the only solution is to make the dish a second time using the other to try them both!
3) Drain the cooked rice and fold in the masala yoghurt.
4) Chill and serve with the mint and peas. Try using raw baby peas as they’re crunchy, taste great and keep all their goodness.