Ras-el-Hanout Halloumi Wraps
MoroccanTake a look
Contains Nuts, Vegetarian, Vegan, Atkins
1) Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl and then add the baking powder, flour, milk and cheese. Whisk everything together lightly with some salt and black pepper.
2) Heat the oil in a medium-sized non-stick frying pan over a low heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about five minutes – do not let it brown.
3) Add the garlic, cauliflower, cumin, paprika, turmeric, cayenne pepper and parsley then season. Stir-fry for about ten minutes or until the cauliflower is soft (or warmed through if using cooked).
4) Pour the egg mixture over the cauliflower in the pan and cook it over a low heat for about ten minutes, until it has set. Turn the grill to a medium temperature and place the pan underneath to brown the top of the kuku.
5) Turn it out onto a plate and either serve hot or put it aside to cool down.