- Cod Fillets (4)
- Fish Stock (225ml / 8 floz)
- Garlic Cloves (2 crushed)
- Onion (1 large, chopped)
- Parsley (to garnish)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Tabil Spice Blend (2 tsp)
- Tomatoes (2 or 3, chopped)
1) Preheat the oven to 205C / 400F / Gas Mark 6.
2) Rub the Tabil spice blend and the sea salt into the fish and allow to stand for ten minutes.
3) Place half the garlic, onions and tomato on a greased ovenproof dish. Add the fish then the remaining garlic, onions and tomato.
4) Pour the fish stock over fish and bake for 20-30 minutes (adjust cooking time according to the thickness of the fillets). Serve garnished with parsley.