- Cayenne Pepper (small pinch)
- Coriander Seeds (½tsp)
- Fresh Coriander (1 tbsp)
- Garlic Cloves (1 crushed)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Tamarind Paste (1 tsp)
- White Cumin Seeds (½tsp)
1) Blend the tamarind paste and fresh coriander with 2 tbsp hot water. Put to one side.
2) In a small, heavy frying pan dry roast the coriander and cumin seeds until aromatic then grind to a powder. Mix all the ingredients together to make the marinade.
3) Pour the marinade over the fish (salmon and trout work well) and leave for at least 30 minutes.
4) Cook by grilling for five minutes or until the flesh flakes. Try serving with lemon slices and salad.