Opportunity for a Warehouse Person / Spice Roaster
Seasoned Pioneers, a dynamic, small company in the gourmet food sector who have BRC ‘AA’ grade, are seeking a Warehouse Person / Spice Roaster.
Based in Bromborough on the Wirral, the role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities:
- General warehousing duties to include responsibility for maintaining a clean, tidy & methodical warehouse.
- Stock rotation.
- Weighing out & packing of spices.
- Order picking and packing.
- Recording and checking goods in and goods out.
The successful applicant will also shadow our master spice blender, learning the skills of this specialist role.
In addition, there are opportunities to get involved in many other areas of a small, thriving business, therefore a willingness & enthusiasm to do so is essential.
Candidates must possess the following attributes:
- A willingness to work hard and learn new skills.
- An interest in food and an understanding of food hygiene.
- Clean and tidy appearance.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Reliable, trustworthy & punctual.
- Highly focused with impeccable attention to detail.
- Good level of physical fitness as the role involves some heavy lifting.
- Excellent levels of literacy, numeracy and accuracy. GCSE ‘C’ grade and above in English & Maths as a minimum.
- Ability to work under pressure and conform to statutory regulations.
- Excellent communication & people skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and have a good memory
Long-term prospects for a successful applicant:
- Achievement of Food Hygiene, Manual Handling, Chemical Training and Fork Lift Truck (Reach) certification.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Matt Webster, Seasoned Pioneers, Unit 8 Stadium Court, Stadium Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3RP