Fried Rice with Pineapple and Chicken
IndonesianTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Contains Nuts, Gluten Free
1) Prepare the lentils as specifed.
2) Heat the ghee (or oil) in a heavy frying pan and stir fry the onions until they start to soften.
3) Add the garlic, ginger and Dhansak Spice Blend and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, then add the chicken and fry until cooked on the outside.
4) Mix in the prepared lentils and gently fry for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, cover and gently simmer for 15 minutes (add a little water if gets too dry).
5) At end of cooking, stir in the cream, coriander & salt to taste (plus pineapple if using). Serve hot with basmati rice (serves 4).