- Capers (1 tbsp, chopped)
- Coriander Leaves (2 tbsp, chopped)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (4 tbsp)
- Green Prawns (16 - 20 split & deveined)
- Harissa Paste (2 tsp)
- Lemon Juice (3 tsp)
- Ripe Tomatoes (3 large, finely chopped)
- Spanish Onion (1 finely chopped)
- Sugar (pinch)
- White Cumin Seeds (1 tsp, ground - dry-roasted preferably)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for relish) (4 tsp)
- Lemon Juice (for relish) (3 tsp)
- Garlic Cloves (2 chopped)
1) Mix together the olive oil, Harissa paste, lemon juice and prawns. Leave to marinade for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
2) Meantime, mix all the other ingredients together to make the relish. Toss lightly in a bowl and leave to settle for 20 minutes.
3) Finally, grill or BBQ the prawns until cooked. Serve hot with the tomato relish.