Caribbean Jerk Chicken with Caribbean Rice and Mango Salsa
CaribbeanTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Chicken Korma Recipe
1) Heat the ghee (or oil) in a heavy frying pan, add the onions, garlic & ginger and stir-fry until golden.
2) Mix in the Korma spice blend and fry for a further minute.
3) Add yoghurt, a couple of tablespoons at a time and stir-fry until moisture from yoghurt is evaporated. Repeat until all yoghurt added.
4) Add the chicken and fry for a further 3 to 4 minutes, then add the stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Stir in the cream & ground almonds and simmer gently until the consistency of thick cream.
6) Add salt & sugar to taste, garnish with toasted almonds & cashews. Serve hot with basmati rice (serves 4).