Spicy Meatballs and Spaghetti
WorldwideTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Contains Nuts, Gluten Free, Coeliacs
1) Mix the pork with the red wine vinegar, salt, ginger, half the garlic and marinade (at least an hour or overnight preferably).
2) Heat the ghee or oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the onions, potato (if adding) & remaining half of the garlic until light brown.
3) Add the Vindaloo Spice Blend and stir-fry for a further minute.
4) Mix in the pork marinade and fry for a few minutes until browned
5) Add the water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes (add more water or simmer uncovered to reduce to your liking). Serve hot with basmati rice. (Serves 4)