- Coconut Milk (250ml / 8fl oz)
- Fish Steaks (4)
- Garlic Clove (2 finely chopped)
- Green Mango (one mango sliced)
- Lime Juice (from half a lime)
- Onion (1 finely chopped)
- Poudre de Colombo Spice Blend (3-4 tsp)
- Sea Salt (To taste)
- Groundnut Oil (3 tbsp)
1) Heat the oil, add the onion and garlic and fry gently but do not brown. Add the Poudre de Colombo and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more.
2) Mix in the coconut milk, lime juice and mango and cook until the sauce thickens.
3) Add the fish steaks and cook for about 7-8 minutes until the fish is just cooked. Season to taste and serve hot.
TIP: Good with chicken or simply with vegetables for a vegetarian option