- Baharat Spice Blend (3 tsp)
- Fresh Coriander (3 tbsp)
- Olive Oil (150 ml)
- Zahtar Spice Blend (6 tsp)
- Leg of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 325F / 160C / Gas Mark 3.
2) Make the coating by mixing the baharat spice blend with the olive oil and rub into lamb, keeping any spare to one side. Any remaining coating can be used again with vegetables or add more olive oil to make a dressing.
3) Place the lamb in the oven on a rack with a tray underneath and cook for half an hour per 1lb/450g, turning and basting with sauce every 20 minutes.
4) Once cooked, leave to rest for 30 minutes then serve garnished with zahtar and fresh coriander, on a bed of rice.