Mediterranean, WorldwideTake a look
Your cart is empty.
1) Beat the meat with a wooden meat mallet until thin.
2) Mix with the yoghurt & Pasanda Spice Blend and set aside (ideally for an hour or even overnight in fridge).
3) Heat half the oil and stir-fry the onions, garlic & ginger until light brown.
4) Stir in 2 tbsp of stock, coconut, ground almonds & coriander, then purée in a blender.
5) Heat the remaining oil and gently stir-fry the meat marinade mix for 5 minutes.
6) Mix in the blended paste and the remaining stock, cover and gently simmer until sauce thickens and meat is tender (~15mins for chicken, 60 mins for lamb – adding more water / stock if needed).
7) Garnish using the toasted Almonds.
8) Serve hot with basmati rice (Serves 4).