Peri-Peri Halloumi Fries
MediterraneanTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Contains Nuts, Vegetarian, Vegan, Diabetic, Coeliacs
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Place the chopped peppers, aubergine, tomatoes and onion in a roasting tin.
3) Crush the garlic and mix with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, if using. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Pour the oil mix over into the roasting tin and toss until all the vegetables are well coated.
5) Place in the oven and roast until the vegetables are golden at the edges – around 30 to 40 minutes – turning once halfway through.
6) While the vegetables are roasting, make up the couscous as per the packet’s instructions but adding ras-el-hanout spice blend to the liquid – either vegetable stock or water.
7) When the vegetables are ready, mix with the cous cous and serve hot.