Spicy garlic broccoli
ChineseTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Atkins, Diabetic, Low Fat, Coeliacs
1) Dry-roast the fenugreek & cumin seeds for a couple of minutes until aromatic. Grind and set aside.
2) Heat the peanut oil and saute the onion for five minutes until soft and translucent. Stir in the ginger, garlic and cayenne and cook for another two minutes.
3) Throw in the mushrooms, Sichuan pepper and salt and cook until all the liquid has evaporated. Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Turn down the heat and mix in the ground cumin, fenugreek and lemon juice.
5) Cook for about three minutes – until the lemon juice is absorbed. Serve.