- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 tbsp)
- Garlic Cloves (3 crushed)
- Lemon Juice (3 tbsp)
- Soy Sauce (2 tbsp)
- Tahini (3 tsp)
- Aubergines (2)
- Cumin, roast & ground (a pinch)
1) Use a fork to prick the aubergines, then bake at 200C / 400F until they shrink & collapse (this should take around an hour). Leave to cool.
2) Skin and chop finely, then remove the seeds by passing through a sieve.
3) Add the remaining ingredients (except the tahini) to the mashed aubergine and thoroughly mix together. Stir in the tahini and your choice of the additional ingredients / seasonings below.
4) Serve chilled, drizzled with olive oil.
Additional Potential Ingredients:
- Allspice Berries
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cumin Seeds
- Red Pepper
- Sour Cream & Red Wine Vinegar
- Spring Onions
Share this recipe
BUY THIS RECIPES INGREDIENTS
Allspice Berries, Ground£1.99 Add to cart
Cayenne Pepper£1.75 Add to cart
Cinnamon, Ground£1.95 Add to cart
Cumin Seeds White, Whole£1.40 Add to cart
Cumin White, Roast & Ground£1.75 Add to cart
Oregano Leaves, Wild-Grown£1.50 Add to cart
Parsley Freeze-Dried£1.95 Add to cart
Thyme Leaves, Wild-Grown£1.50 Add to cart