- Allspice Berries (1 tsp crushed)
- Black Peppercorns (ground, to taste)
- Chipotle Chillies (2)
- Cinnamon Bark (roughly 2")
- Dark Rum (5 tbsp)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (a very good glug)
- Fresh Root Ginger (1 level tbsp grated)
- Garlic Clove (1 crushed)
- Ground Nutmeg (½ tsp grated)
- Lime Juice (1 dessert spoon)
- Sea Salt (ground, to taste)
- Spring Onions (3 finely chopped)
- Thyme (1 tsp)
- Unrefined Dark Muscovado Sugar (3 level tbsp)
1) Soak the chipotle chillies in hot water for an hour then chop finely.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Marinade cubed pork overnight then skewer, alternating with vegetables such as strips of red pepper, onion, mushrooms etc. and barbecue or grill.