WorldwideTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Contains Nuts, Gluten Free
1) Purée the onions, garlic, ginger, yoghurt, sour cream, tomatoes and 3tsp Rogan Josh Spices in a blender.
2) Mix in the meat (if time permits, marinade for an hour or more).
3) Heat the ghee (or oil) in a heavy frying pan, add the meat mixture, cover and gently simmer until sauce thickens and meat is tender (up to 2 hours for lamb). If sauce gets too dry add a little milk.
4) Add remaining Rogan Josh Spices, coriander leaves (& beetroot powder for colour), simmer for further 10 mins.
5) Add salt to taste (and more milk if required), then leave to rest for 10 mins before serving.