- 3 to 4 small mushrooms, finely diced
- 3 Garlic cloves, roughly cut
- Spanish Pimenton Bravas Sauce
- Rice (Mushroom microwave rice works well & quickly!)
- Prawns, 500g cooked or uncooked
- Oregano, 1tbsp
- Piri-Piri Chillies (optional, to taste)
Add some olive oil to a saucepan and heat. Add the mushroom and garlic and heat, then add the oregano.
Mix in the Spanish Pimenton Bravas sauce and heat until hot (but not boiling).
Now add the prawns (1 to 2 minutes if already cooked / for uncooked prawns 3 minutes).
At the same time cook or microwave the rice.
Now serve up the rice and the prawns and dig in (if the sauce is not hot enough, add some piri piri flakes or some chilli flakes. That is up to you).