- Black Peppercorns (to taste)
- Creme Fraiche (2-3 tbsp)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (1-2 tbsp)
- Pimenton (2 tsp)
- Red Peppers (4)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Tomatoes (2 large)
1) Heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6. Roast the peppers and tomatoes on a baking tray for 20 to 30 minutes until the peppers have blackened and tomatoes cooked.
2) Put the peppers in a paper bag for ten minutes then peel, core and de-seed.
3) Skin the tomatoes and put in blender with peppers, olive oil and pimenton. Blend to a smooth puree.
4) Put in saucepan, add the creme fraiche, season and gently heat through. Serve.