IndianTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Diabetic, Low Fat, Coeliacs
1) Boil the sweet potato until very tender.
2) Meanwhile heat oil and stir-fry the onion, celery, leeks, garlic and cinnamon for about 15 minutes. Add the Poudre De Colombo, cumin, coriander and cayenne and cook for another five minutes.
3) Stir in tomatoes and peanuts and cook for further five minutes. Add the stock and bring to the boil then simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Drain the sweet potatoes. Scoop out the flesh and mash until smooth. Add to the soup and cook for another five minutes.
5) Adjust the heat to just below boiling, stir in the cream and serve. Omit the cream for vegan diners or for a low fat alternative.