- Black Peppercorns (½ tsp crushed)
- Burghul (150g / 5oz)
- Cherry Tomatoes (16)
- Fresh Coriander (2 tbsp chopped)
- Fresh Parsley (4 tbsp chopped)
- Iceberg Lettuce (4 handfuls)
- Lemon Juice (2 tbsp)
- Mint Dried (2 tsp)
- Olive Oil (4 tbsp)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Spring Onions
- Organic Baharat (1/2 tsp)
1) Finely chop the lettuce, tomatoes and spring onions. Mix with the herbs and burghul in a large bowl.
2) Mix the rest of the ingredients together and toss with the salad.
3) Cover and set aside for about half an hour for the flavours to develop before serving.