Spicy Meatballs and Spaghetti
WorldwideTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Contains Nuts, Gluten Free, Atkins, Coeliacs
1) Cover the galangal, lemongrass and chopped birdseye chillies with hot water for 10 to 15 minutes then mash together.
2) Pour the coconut milk and stock into a saucepan. Add the Kaffir lime leaves and mashed ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Stir in the chicken, lime juice, fish sauce and peppercorns. Simmer for a further five minutes.
4) Garnish with mint and serve.
5) Substitute the chicken with vegetables (e.g. sweet potatoes, pumpkin, squash, aubergine), the chicken stock with vegetable stock and omit the fish sauce for a vegan alternative.