- Butter (knob)
- Double Cream (100ml)
- Dry White Wine (4 tbsp)
- Fresh Tarragon (2 tsp)
- Green Peppercorns (1 tsp crushed)
- Olive Oil (good glug)
- Pink Peppercorns (1 tsp crushed)
- Salmon Steaks
- Sea Salt (to taste)
1) In a frying-pan heat the oil and butter.
2) Sprinkle some seasalt onto each side of the salmon then fry until just cooked through -about three to four minutes each side. Remove from the heat andkeep warm.
3) Mix the peppercorns and wine in the pan and simmergently until reduced by half. Stir in the cream and tarragon andboil gently until slightly thickened.
4) Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve.