Banana, Date and Cardamom Ice Cream
WorldwideTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Gluten Free, Atkins, Diabetic, Coeliacs
1) Sprinkle the sea salt on the turkey and cook, covered, in a medium hot oven for about 20 minutes until almost cooked. Cut into chunks and keep warm.
2) Meanwhile, boil half of the stock together with the mulato and pasilla chillies and leave to soak for half an hour.
3) Then add the ground cinnamon, cloves, coriander seeds, anise seeds, black pepper, salt, onion, tomatoes, almonds, raisins, half of the sesame seeds, garlic and torn tortilla pieces to the stock and chillies. Place in a food processor and puree into a sauce.
4) Melt half the butter in a heavy saucepan, add the pureed sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the remainder of the stock and the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
5) In another large saucepan, melt the remaining butter and stir-fry the turkey until browned. Pour the sauce over the turkey and simmer for 30 minutes.
6) Serve hot with tortillas.