Creamy Chicken Pasta With Tomato Bruschetta
Mediterranean, WorldwideTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Contains Nuts, Vegetarian, Vegan, Atkins
1) Chop the lemongrass finely, just cover with hot water in a small cup and leave for half an hour.
2) Cut the green beans and spring onion into pieces about 1″ / 4cm.
3) Put the onions, ginger and lemongrass with its liquid in a blender and process to a paste.
4) Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan. When hot, stir-fry the paste & kaffir lime leaves until the paste is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the crushed red chillies and spring onion and fry for a further minute. Throw in the green beans, coconut milk & salt. Add 150ml of water and simmer gently until the beans are tender, about 20 minutes (keep adding some water a little at a time, as required).
6) Serve hot.