WorldwideTake a look
Your cart is empty.
Contains Nuts, Vegetarian, Atkins
1) Preheat the oven to 325F / 160C / Gas Mark 3.
2) Beat the eggs and mix with turmeric, saffron, crushed black peppercorns, sea salt and cayenne.
3) De-stalk the spinach and shred the leaves into fine strips. Chop the spring onions into fine rings. Add both to the egg mixture with the fresh and dried herbs and mix well.
4) Brush a flan dish (8-9″) with smen/butter and pour the mixture in.
5) Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for a further ten minutes until golden brown.
For the Arabian version (Ijjah bil Tawabel):
Add tsp Sumac