- paprika (1 tablespoon)
- cumin roasted and ground (1 teaspoon)
- coriander roasted and ground (½ teaspoon)
- turmeric (½ teaspoon)
- lemon juice, freshly squeezed (to serve)
- fish fillets (ideally white fish) (4 fillets)
1) Mix the spices together before rubbing them all over both sides of the fish.
2) Bake in the oven or alternatively wrap in foil and barbecue until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
3) Squeeze with the lemon and serve. Great with cous cous and a selection of vegetables or barbecued vegetable kebabs.